Groby Road Medical Practice

Travel Clinic

How to get travel vaccinations

We offer a full range of vaccinations for foreign travel. For all advice and information regarding foreign travel please make an appointment with the practice nurse 8 weeks before departure so that immunisation can be completed. It would be very helpful if you would print off and complete the Travel Form which can be found in the News and Documents section of this website. When completed deliver, post or fax it through to the practice so that the nurse can check which vaccinations you will require before you come for your appointment.

Please note that not all travel vaccinations are stocked by the practice and not all are free of charge.